Access to Website and Profile Database
Swiss Business for Nature (SB4N) offers an information platform for its activities based in Switzerland. The following terms and conditions apply to all access to and use of our website (the “Website/the Site”) including the profile database (the “Database”) and any associated content that is available via direct access from this platform. Use of our Website and/or Database constitutes your agreement to abide by the terms and conditions below, as amended from time to time.
SB4N assumes no responsibility for the content, accuracy, timeliness, reliability, or completeness of the information displayed. Liability claims against SB4N, it’s parent or partner organisations due to damage of a material or immaterial nature arising from access, use or non-use of published information, or through misuse of the connection or technical faults are fully excluded.
All offers made via the Database are non-binding. SB4N expressly reserves the right to change parts of the pages or the entire offer without separate announcement, to supplement, delete and temporarily or permanently discontinue the publication of any content on our platform.
Liability for links
References and links to third-party websites are outside SB4N’s area of responsibility and we reject any responsibility for such websites. The access and use of such websites is entirely at the user’s own risk.
Copyright and all other rights to content, images, photos or other files on the website belong exclusively to SB4N, it’s stakeholders, partner organisations or the expressly named rights holders. For the reproduction of any elements, the copyright holder’s prior written consent must be obtained.
While we endeavour to ensure that our site is normally available 24 hours a day, we shall not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period. Access to our site may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control. In such a situation we will endeavour to restore full system services as soon as possible.
Acceptable Use Policy
You may use our site only for lawful purposes.
You may not use our site:
• In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
• In any way that is wilfully unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
• To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam), either to us, to anyone whose details are posted on our site or to anyone whose contact details you later acquire through our partner-matching services.
You also agree:
• Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of these terms of website use.
• Not to send automated queries of any sort via our site without express permission in advance from us. Automatic queries include attempts to harvest company email or website addresses by means of spamming bots or spiders.