Access to Website and Profile Database
Swiss Business for Nature (SB4N) offers an information platform for its activities based in Switzerland. The following terms and conditions apply to all access to and use of our website (the “Website/the Site”) including the profile database (the “Database”) and any associated content that is available via direct access from this platform. Use of our Website and/or Database constitutes your agreement to abide by the terms and conditions below, as amended from time to time.
SB4N assumes no responsibility for the content, accuracy, timeliness, reliability, or completeness of the information displayed. Liability claims against SB4N, it’s parent or partner organisations due to damage of a material or immaterial nature arising from access, use or non-use of published information, or through misuse of the connection or technical faults are fully excluded.
All offers made via the Database are non-binding. SB4N expressly reserves the right to change parts of the pages or the entire offer without separate announcement, to supplement, delete and temporarily or permanently discontinue the publication of any content on our platform.
Liability for links
References and links to third-party websites are outside SB4N’s area of responsibility and we reject any responsibility for such websites. The access and use of such websites is entirely at the user’s own risk.
Copyright and all other rights to content, images, photos or other files on the website belong exclusively to SB4N, it’s stakeholders, partner organisations or the expressly named rights holders. For the reproduction of any elements, the copyright holder’s prior written consent must be obtained.
While we endeavour to ensure that our site is normally available 24 hours a day, we shall not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period. Access to our site may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control. In such a situation we will endeavour to restore full system services as soon as possible.
Acceptable Use Policy
You may use our site only for lawful purposes.
You may not use our site:
• In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
• In any way that is wilfully unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
• To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam), either to us, to anyone whose details are posted on our site or to anyone whose contact details you later acquire through our partner-matching services.
You also agree:
• Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of these terms of website use.
• Not to send automated queries of any sort via our site without express permission in advance from us. Automatic queries include attempts to harvest company email or website addresses by means of spamming bots or spiders.
Based on Article 13 of Switzerland’s Federal Constitution and the provisions of Swiss data protection laws (Federal Act on Data Protection of 19 June 1992, FADP, and Ordinance to the Federal Act on Data Protection of 14 June 1993), everyone is entitled to privacy and protection from misuse of their personal data. SB4N complies with these provisions. Personal data is kept strictly confidential and is not sold or passed on to any third party unless we have your express permission.
When we provide services, we want to make them easy, useful and reliable. Where services are delivered on the internet, this sometimes involves placing small amounts of information on your computer, mobile phone or tablet. These are known as cookies. They cannot be used to identify you personally.
• To enable our system to recognise your computer so you don't have to give the same information several times during one task (e.g. having to re-enter your contact details on templates).
• To speed up your searches.
• To make your regular login experience quick and hassle-free by recognising that you may already have given a username and password so you don't need to enter/remember them every time.
• To measure how many people are using services, so that popular services can be made easier and faster to use.
• To allow us to analyse your anonymised data to help us understand how our users interact with our tools so we can make them better.
We are committed to preserving the privacy of visitors to our website. it is our policy to act in accordance with current national and international legislation (Federal Act on Data Protection of 19 June 1992, FADP and Ordinance to the Federal Act on Data Protection of 14 June 1993 as well as “Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)” in relation to your personal data.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us at the details below.